3 August 2011

Nippon Picture Diary


I arrived in Osaka and immediately made my way to Kyoto.


Spent several hours on these


I choose melon cream soda and was not disappointed


Why?


Gion: filled with Geisha and girls in prom dresses.


I guess these are the male versions?


My pick. Japanese MJ. RIP.


Bikkle? I wish I could have tried it. The machine was broken.


See prom dress?


A lady laughed when I took this picture. Dick out.


Yasaka Temple


Geishas!


haha


I went to find the largest fish market in the world. I think I am on the right track.







Ate this on the street. Tuna and sweet potato with rice. 


Then I went to Kamakura. Probably the cutest ever. 


This is an old tyme store. 


Thanks for the directions!


2nd largest Buddha in Japan






For 30 cents you could go inside the Buddha, it was that big. 


2 other temples


















A cave


Iced coffee treat and waffle



Get cuter sidewalk


Dropped your hat? no biggie after 9:30.


All ads and warnings are adorable.


Systematic Death


It was the guitarist's birthday!


Shibuya


Ramen



Tokyo Hardcore Tattoo



Kawaii Hitler


I thought this was elsewhere


Osaka!



I couldn't guess what this sign was for. Turns out it's not a cat cafe or babysitting but delivery service?


Downtown temple






Shopping street. Sweets Paradise. 





Even the sewage is cute. 




We don't have these in Korea.


My host loved Starwars a lot. Had a lightsaber. 



Osaka Harbour / Cosmosquare



Home.

1 comment: