22 February 2011

Korea.

Coming home to Korea has never been nicer. THANK YOU KOREA for raising your sons to dress well, NOT shave their eyebrows, fix their teeth and just all around look better. Also being cheaper in all ways possible except the price of some foods. Still really behind so here's a quick briefing in the second leg of my and Kelly's journey.

Surprise!



Korean Kelly came over and gave me gifts because we hadn't seen each other for some time and it was very nice.



The week was uneventful as I had to work. Super bummer I had to work on Saturday. Here's how that looked.



However Thursday we met up and Kelly, Kelly and I went to KNU party zone and had dakgalbi (yeah I even ate some) and went to Hard Rock bar which Kelly really liked cause it was a nice sit down type place that reminded her of home. Then the three of us had a sleep over all in my bed.

Then when Kelly got back from Busan the silliness started. First we had a meal at Kelly's desk. She kept losing things in it.



I asked if I could sing along and Kelly said no.



Either this or Madonna's Vogue I got 100%



Then this happened. Yeah I tucked in my shirt after I saw this. Oopsies.


Party Cats 2011
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.


Then when we were trying to leave we were pulled into a room with these people and sang Kesha with them.



There are no other pictures cause I doubt I could handle a camera after this. It was Ki's bday so we went to common and had many drinks and then poured a bottle of
soju into a cup and drank that too. A band member of a band that is the equivalent of Green Day was there? No Brain? We ranked popular hardcore bands together. Then we apparently went to a show that there is photographic evidence of however if not for this photograph I would not believe. Then Ki somehow got us back to the hostel. I was trying to get the map from Kelly but she asked that I not be mean to her while she passed out in the back. Then while trying to take off my shoes I fell backwards and from there on out could not stop laughing. Thus annoying everyone staying in the hostel and forcing Ki the only responsible sober person to try to settle us down and get us upstairs. But then when I opened the door some guy was just sleeping on the floor in front of my bed and I lost it again. Oopsies again.

We slept then surprise! I left my wallet in Ki's car. Third Oopsies. We found him and I got it back and he said he will never tell me the true events of that 25 minutes that I can't remember.

We got wild on food.



Then crazy on cats




Cat Planters



I would like to introduce you all to Party Cat. He is the best. His interests include stealing straws, spraying, wet food and doing anything to get wet food. Dislikes getting hit for enjoying said interests.





At one point he ran across someone's back to get to the wet food it was so awesome. We just followed him around and gave him different ideas of mischievous behaviour he could take on. Also then cheering him on when he did do something bad. Then talked about how cool he was and wondered if he would date us.

We spent the remainder of the night shopping, eating lotteria and trying to find a Hip Hop show that was over and for tweens.

Homegirl for life. Luuuv you!



Top Insiders

- Ballin'
- shhh'
- 결혼 했어요
- you can scratch partying with Korean rockstars off the list

1 comment: