24 February 2011

Alone.

Plus

- nice weather
- VIPS plate for plate with Stephen
- rooftop rapping with Russ
- great jean shorts and cashmere
- new dance class
- tattoo plans coming into reality
- catching up on 30 rock and Parks and Rec
- an okay bank balance after Japan
- teenage kicks at shake
- 100 sit-ups and pushups
- running into Melisa
- hanging out with a super cool dude
- meeting that studio cat again, it is seriously so nice (it's name is the word for Dust in Korean) though I wasn't allowed to talk to it in English apparently
- an embarrassing lol involving the washroom
- my really good korean comic reading skills
- a man giving me Jeju orange on the bus
- lotteria on the bus
- anything wrapped in seaweed


Minus

- not having my camera obviously
- having to work tomorrow even though there is nothing to do
- walking around hongdae alone for about 45 minutes with no friendly replies of locations
- feeling weird and not being able to retain any dance moves
- a weird smell I can't get rid of in my apartment. I have vinegared all usual suspects
- Russ's head hurting
- smoking to fight off sleep
- effing up class times again

Mhen? Guess it has been a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment