20 February 2011

Japan.

This is going to be a quick photo essay cause I am real behind again. For those that don't know Kelly from America came to Asia. We met up in Tokyo then she came with me to Korea. Here is the first half of our story.

To start a video of Shibuya


Shibuya
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.


This picture is a good description of how cute everything was.


I liked this store. Kelly bought a vest.

Arcade.


View of Shibuya from the pedestrian overpass.


We shopped for a long time and it sucked. Everything was for boys and really pricey. We did the Shibuya, Shinjuku and Harajuku walk. So cute, so exhausting.

Next day we went to Sensoji Temple for Lunar New Years.







Here is a video of them tossing beans for good luck. They were old and couldn't throw very far. We didnt catch any but some old lady gave us some.


Sensoji Temple
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Explore new destinations and travel videos.


I also pulled my fortune. I did it wrong and then I ripped it trying to tie it to the wire. Oopsies. Hope it doesnt mean I have bad luck forever.







Then we went to Ghibli which was so great. We had to kill 2 hours so we went to a weird zoo.



I obviously picked the most party Guinea.





I met Totoro.


We rushed to see the sunset at and a tiny peak of mount fugi.


I went to Roppongi with some strangers. This one danced with an old lady.


I pulled the usual of finding a club with okay music and just danced with people all night that I didn't know and could not speak my language. This one had a test in the morning, here is his book.


The next night we met up with Meghan from Winnipeg! She brought us to a club and we got vip and many drinks and then a shout out for the most special city. Winnapeg.


Killer shots of the palace during the golden hour.





The next day we went out with Riina and she took us on a punk tour of Shibuya. This was our first and best stop. We walked in and Kelly was wearing a negative approach shirt. He immediately pulled out the full length and 7in and played both. Then he gave us many delicious snacks and played more beautiful music.


This stuff and a pair of shoes were all I bought cause it is retarded expensive there.



FOODS

This is how you order noodles.




This made Kelly sick


This had meat but I ate it anyway.


Here's Riina making delicious food before we went on the punk bar tour.


Riina making delicious snacks
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Explore new destinations and travel videos.






FUNNY SIGNS

We did not heed this one and Kelly got attacked then screamed and everyone laughed.

Bird poop gets on clothes.


Not at all confusing.


Best inside jokes

- you boys taking the subway?
- only the most golden of fish
- oh you can just scratch partying with models in VIP in Tokyo off the list
- he was so chatty, real gossip-y
- Kelly is that you? nope just an earthquake

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, this was a great blog! I am particularly confused about the bloody finger and ear sign.

    ReplyDelete