5 May 2011

terrible or amazing, never boring.

2 weeks ago I went to a baseball game! Here are some photos Jon Wetmore took of it. 


It was Riley's birthday and many men were there and Martyn got noisemakers but let me use them the whole time. He is the best! It was fun and every player has their own special song and dance. 

Then I drank again around Cam and acted like a weirdo. I don't understand it but it stopped so who cares.


I had a nice egg sandwich with Martyn and then walked for an hour just cause it was nice out and then went home.

Last weekend I met up with Russ for art and sights and Cass for a ladies night.

Juergen Teller




Seodaemun Prison


Shout out to Russ for always knowing what is going on and letting me join! He is also the best! also for this photo of all the Korean rebels.

Then I headed to Itaewon for dinner with the ladies. Cass, Alma and Sophie. Then to Hongdae where I also met up with new friends Melissa and Leanda. We had a drink then went to Karaoke! It had free ice cream! Things got a little wild. PS I look like "Like a Virgin" Madonna whoops!


Then the girls went to hooka for a bit and I met up with Martyn, Chase, 한준영 and 김두영 at the park. First attempt they dropped me...


Things got a little creepy...


Dancing in the streets, you know how I do...


Handeupone blowing up or just talking to a cool dude out of military training or Cass. IDK.

byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment