3 October 2010

1 Month Anniversary

This week went quickly and there really was nothing memorable that happened. Though people have been asking how the job is going. I work with the preschoolers from 9:30-2pm. They are great. They speak english well and I like all but one class and classes are at the most 8 kids. I feel like I should probably loosen up with them but it will take time. After 3pm I teach kindergarten to grade 8ers. This is the worst. It is not well organized, the kids see us less and they really don't care. I hate it. Friday I have 4 classes after 2pm which means I am there until 8:40pm. I have to long breaks but it still sucks.

Politics within the school are another issue since my boss doesn't speak English we have to get a Korean teacher involved and vice-versa which can be really awkward. Also I guess the Korean teachers try to blame stuff on us and we can't protest because we can't talk to our boss cause she doesn't understand us.

Here is the view from the stairwell.

job

I like this better than my last job. Time goes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment