8 October 2010

A New Friend!

So I started talking to this girl on FB that is from here and speaks great English. She is only 18 which in Canada means 17. Yeah my only Korean friend is 10 years younger than me. Anyway she is in university here and they were having special performances for some kind of break they are having. She invited me and we met up first for a meal. It was pasta and it was alright. I had garlic and butter with shells. hahaha no not really they were clams but that's what my translator said.

Then we went to the concert. First there were lots of dancing in unison and bands from Chuncheon like this.


Chuncheon Alternative Rock
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Discover new destinations and travel videos.


Dancing!
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

Then we sat on the ground but I had to go to the washroom so we left. On the way I saw a beautiful kitten on a leash. I told Kelly about it and on the way back I got her to take a picture. I apologize if you have already seen this on facebook.


















Then main performances started! First Sistar! My camera died so here is their video.



Apparently the main attraction was stuck in a traffic jam in a city of 200,000 people on a Tuesday. Supreme Team! they finally arrived and they said oh shit two times... like they know what it means. It was really strange to hear two korean guys do hip hop type music. Girls were screaming and people were jumping. Also one chorus was just "do what you want to". Here is a taste.



Seriously I saw them LIVE! IRL!

1 comment:

  1. ohh i just read your blog and I'm honored that you posted about me wow thanks ! : )
    but im sorry about the damn shells haha omg

    ReplyDelete