6 October 2010

The Lost Weekend

This weekend I stayed in until Sunday night. I decided this was a good time and opportunity to really put myself out there in an online capacity. I contacted some friends of friends and hopefully this type of weekend will not occur again unless desired. I have plans this weekend and I could not be happier. Here are some things I bought during my Sunday stroll first through Myeong-Dong I had not yet seen and also at Hanaro mart where I grocery shopped after.

These Vans were on sale, one pair in my size for $20. Then I saw the match for the pair which had been the display model and it was almost a different color. After some carefully pondering and confusing gestures with the sales person I decided that they were so white that within a couple days they would scuffed anyway. Also there were identical to my keds which I wore to death. Then at the till wonderful surprise! Only $10 and a $5 off my next purchase coupon! Lucky day!



Then I grocery shopped. I was pumped for this pre-made octopus curry and a normal curry powder as well as some gum. Though I will not buy gum again because I eat 5 pieces at a time.



This was disappointing. Not hot and spicy as advertised.



This gum is called ID for I'm Different. Something I always hoped my gum would say for me. Lastly I just straight up ate this curry in a bowl nothing else except jalapenos. I do not suggest this it is VERY high sodium.

til the next!

1 comment: