3 March 2011

Breakdancing, Bummers and Best Friends

I knew this weekend would come. It wasn't that bad but weekends kept getting crazier and crazier but this time it was just a normal amount of fun. I went to class.


DefDance School Class Battle
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.


Then I went to Hongdae and met up with friends at garage bar which was some breakdancing thing so I just danced the whole time but everyone was pretty young. For a dude great, but for me a bummer. I just danced and spent more time than I should have texting. The coolest (sarcasm) thing about the texts is that the long ones don't save to my outbox and I have little recollection of what was said and the replies do not make a ton of sense. Oopsies.. Almost passed out in a chair and walked to the hostel in the rain. Then confused by my covers just fell asleep in my wet jacket. Then didn't wake up until 1-2pm. Checkout was at noon. Sorry family, I have no kids or responsibilities or desire to become an adult yet. Age ain't nothing but a number. RIP Aaliya.

I met up with Martyn and we went to ROS vol.1 a 2 on 2 breakdancing competition. Pretty, pretty good. Rivers are my favorite, they were out fast. Sad. Otherwise I was feeling Extreme, Maximum and Last for One in that order. Extreme had the best mix of rhythm and power moves, but they lost to super power moves Bruce Lee. Whatever. Here's the video. The dudes that take of their shirts are Gamblerz and they won.


Final Battle Road of Street Vol.1 Gamblerz vs Extreme Crew
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Explore exotic destinations and travel videos.


Yeah that is me yelling. But not screaming, those were the girls beside me who would stand every time Noodle was dancing. Not into his style or their screaming. However the shit he pulled at the end that was dead on each break was okay.

Martyn, Sophie and I went shopping and for coffee. Just so you know my shoe situation deserves an intervention.



I have bought all of these within the new year. Really within the last 6 weeks, that's a pair a week. I think I am complete now though. I hope..

Kelly is done cram school! We hung out not once but twice this week! Once for shopping and a movie. Then tonight for a haircut and dinner! I missed her! She is back! We are going to meet weekly for Korean lessons. My haircut is nice. I should never ever not have layers.

On to the next.

PS my video channel has had almost 500 views in only 6 months. That is a little crazy.

PPS I have officially been in Korea for 6 months today. It went so fast. I feel like I just got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment