30 January 2011

In terms of ridiculous behaviour, I've outdone myself again.

Friday I received this from a student. The card says some stuff about not forgetting him. The gift itself will not help with this. Also I do not have a corkscrew.



This is 손건웅 Or Keon Ung Son. He is a Korean prince off to do his 2 years service which I hear involves a lot of shoveling?



We had treats and then vintage shopped in a maze. I got a Levi's jacket for an okay price.



Sup' Bombers. I don't miss you.



Okay then the night got complicated. We met up with some friends of Sara and Mason's which made us a party of 8 but then we couldnt get a table at Mr. Pizza? there was salad bar confusion also. Then we met up with Gene and we went to a bar with no name and met some people and then the party of about 11 at this point was split in all sorts of directions after several attempts at Korean drinking games. Some of us opted for a skateboarding party which was over priced and not foreigner friendly. This happened out of nowhere.


Impromptu Dancing
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.

This man introduced me to the nicest studio cat. His name is 김명준 Kim Myeong Jun, I don't know the cats name.

No comments:

Post a Comment