8 March 2011

Feeling Nice and Silly Again. Thanks Universe.

Stephen Toedter and I have begun enjoying Fun Fridays. Since we are no longer working together we decided to have a night where we hang and catch up. This week we went to a weird sky lounge which was cold and drank a giant pitcher which we both spilled on the table. Stephen met a homosexual on his way to the bathroom and I ate many snacks.

Saturday I talked to Sarah P for some time after she got in an accident. No, no after a 17 year ran into her. She is okay! But times like these always make me feel like a total dink for leaving. I bought skype phone money so I called her parents house and talked to her in real life to make up for it.

I also called my dad but he wasn't there. I have not talked to him since I have been here and it is pretty sad. He emailed me the nicest email though, especially nice cause they take him about 2 hours to type out.

Okay though I was supposed to meet up with Cass for shopping but was totally late. Then she had to leave so we totally missed each other. It has been a seriously long time. We will try again this weekend. I went to dance class and then met up with Martyn at the park with some new friends including but not limited to Dre, Chase, Monkey, Harry Potter, Kyungjin, Zoo... There are photos of me with others I don't remember meeting. Like this...

The one at the bottom is Monkey and he was passing out so like a nice acquaintance should I jumped on the 2 couches beside him to mock it. I have no idea who the other guys are but I hope to sometime soon. But I am getting ahead of myself...

Here's fun being had first with at the park

Double fisting


the waegus


I look pretttty wasted.


Having the actual funnest time. Look at my face.


K then we left and everywhere we thought of going had a high price so we really just went for a walk and then back to the same club I am almost always at. Then I met up with Myeong Jun and then there were free drinks and then it was the next day. I while trying to charge my subway card actually broke the machine. I was not feeling so awesome and my money got stuck in it. A man came and fixed it and I took this picture secretly while laughing.

I definitely just should have used the crisp 10,000 I had in my wallet. Whatever.

Other important notes on the weekend

- I dumped 2 drinks in my own face, one at dance class and one at the bar in front of a man I like (I don't he saw though)
- I said you know like Dr. Dre and laughed really hard alone, no one, including Dre was amused
- I lost a chap stick and a bandanna
- I smoke a lot now, have considered buying a pack
- my pants are so tight I think they are cutting off the circulation to my feet
- one of my classes tells me they love me all the time


SHOUT OUTS!

Darren, Jay, Sarah P, Kelly NYC, Cindy, Tyson (finally), Julianne (also finally) Martyn and Kelly KOR for being really awesome palz in the last couple of weeks. Whether talking to me endlessly on FB, always being solid and down for fun or just sending me general love and attention you guys are the best!

I have listened to this like over 20 times already. You can too.

Korean Trend Alert

- Giant backpacks with nothing in them

4 comments:

  1. Mel, that phone call was the highlight of my week! It sounds like you are getting very silly, and I like that very much. Also, thank you for the Korean Trend Alert. It was both informative and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Darren finally sorrrry
    Lex you were in Chicago! You will get a more special one in the next I promise.
    Sarah I also really really liked the real talking.
    I really love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It HAS been too LONG!! I want to see you know!
    I am happy I just caught up on your life...we have so much to talk about...I have been smoking again too! tisk tisk...love ya xo

    ReplyDelete