19 October 2011

Awful and Awesome

The start of October meant the end of Korea. I was happy. I am happy but I didnt feel like I wanted or needed to leave. I met a boy I liked enough to spend time with. I have a best friend I love and some more in the making. But it seems like really in retrospect that is the perfect time. I have nothing but love for Korea but if I didn't leave then I never would have.

Friday the 4th

I left packed up and went to Taepyeongri where Melissa lives. One thing to know is that cab drivers in Korea do not get tips so they do not help with shit. Even if you are a girl. Whatever I made it. We talked and slept.
Mel had to go to work Saturday so I just hung out and then met them in Yeoju. We went to Sophias had life talks and tried to copy Ciara in Ride. We headed to Seoul there was a Kadence party of some sort I met up with Martyn and Daesup but my ladies ditched.


Here are some friends at said party I am in the background with the lazer eyes. I got trapped in a room and then watched some terrible movies then met mel on a terrible date. Slept in at a lovely jimjjilbang. Mel and I spent the day shopping and then headed home early with some taco bell.

Tuesday I got the last wisdom tooth out. The assistant held my hand and I would be lying i I said I didnt have a little lady crush on her. After that I went to Taepyeongri to visit Ashiran and Benny officially the best couple on earth, and she is expecting. Mel tears up everytime I mention it.

Wednesday Mel and I went to Yeoju and shopped a bit. I ate popeyes and it was okay.

Thursday Daesup and I went on the ultimate Korean date of Namsan tower haha doesnt count though cause we didnt go to the top. I visited gwangchang one last time and ate pancakes and raw meat. Walking with him is kinda the best. If I am in front they think he is a foreigner and if he is they think I am korean. Non-stop confusion.

Friday I finally saw the Ann Demeulemeester shop not that exciting however you can get valet parking? Went back to Taepyeongri to pack for my last weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment