25 October 2011

The last week

Obviously in Hongdae unless otherwise stated
We booked a hostel but were really late to arrive and the lady was kinda of a dick. As a result I forget to pack underwear. In other news the Japanese love brownies.
First stop was I have no idea. Saw Agi and Dee Dee at 500. Then I remember my favorite pork spot. Also falling a lot.
Saturday Mel and I shopped for said underwear. In some strange twist of fate my dream shoes were a available in my size?!?! Then we ate my favorite meal taco bell. We had naps and got ready. I found Sophia and we went to Bef. Which actually stands for bestfriends. During this time I was creating plans with Daesup and Martyn who miraculously ended up in the same place. We were late so we just stood around until the girl was mad enough to stamp us and let us in for free.
We left mansion and were in the park and my phone died. So sorry to any friends that tried to meet up with me. Judette and Leslie found me in the park despite this. We drank in the park and made a new friend we call baby. We went to garage and danced but I didnt fall. Lets say I went to bed after that.
Sunday we went to Coex and hung out with Ashiran, Benny and a lovely young lady newly dubbed Tina. Wait I should back up and explain that Mel and I got free tickets to a giant craft and art sale. We had to register for said event and I decided to go as Fanny Bumton a buyer for the city of Winnipeg. No questions were asked or IDs required. I desired a glow deer and a toy cat that breathes. Oh and that hard heated couch thing.
We then crossed the street for a big free concert. Rain is going to the army. All the helpers were dressed as old timey news boys for some reason. Then Mel lost her wallet, but for the unreasonable price of 75$ she got it back the next day.
Monday I went back to Chuncheon for my last meal with my best Oppas Stephen and Young. Very sad they are the best and I love them. I had to do a bunch of bank shit and check on my pension also. Pension still not fixed. Big bummer.
Tuesday I got Mel snacks and we ate pizza while I tried to pack.
Wednesday I packed and felt mopey and packed more.
Thursday I finished packing struggled to get the box to the post office then cried on the bus as I left my dear Melissa. We didnt really discuss my departure and texting felt too impersonal. So I just weeped on a bus alone. I spent the rest of the day freaking out and trying to find a wifi device such as this. A boy I miss took me to the airport and then I flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment