17 October 2011

Sorry for the Delay - The month that was August

I did a lot of things I can't even remember but I have been really busy having fun or planning my short term future. It's tough and time consuming. Rest assured I love you all and am really sorry.

Breakdown of weekends

Aug 6th

Mel and I shopped saw Kelly in H and M and bought the same earrings we discovered Plum and a tiny dragon that lives in Mel when she is awoken from slumber. I can't remember what happened after but Laska left. I met up with Russ shopped and got a tattoo all in time for dinner with Kelly and her parents.



Aug 13th

We went to Busan! It was fun. I called my dad to tell him I was going on a road trip and he asked me if I was drunk. Mel called me the freshest hobo as in not fresh as in cool but like clean. We danced and I cock blocked... as requested and ruined a perfectly strange friendship between a man and girl. We went to the fish market and dragon made a second appearance.



Aug 20th

This was Russ' last weekend. So sad and devastating. One because Russ left, two because I lost my very expensive itouch, three because Mel and Cass were gone. The silver lining to this weekend was meeting the lovely Veronica and found nice Doc's. I also saw Ki which I had not in some time. Anyway Veronica is silly and fun we ate left over sashimi visited Jaemyeon and ran into Dre, Daesup and Wan. I slept at a friends only to be hustled out of his home my a furious Korean mom. Yeah I am 28. cool life, only to realize my itouch was missing and life sucks. Cabbed back to Hongdae laughed about it with Russ retraced my steps.


Aug 27

We went to a beach party the ride there was almost awkward but turned really fun through banter like calling Rob a gentleman and him not knowing if it was sarcastic or not or making up my own theme song called shitty mel. Crappy Rob peed in a can on the bus. The beach party part was okay. Then we went to sleep in Itaewon and shopped on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment