9 November 2010

Chungju Scavenging

Several weekends ago I was invited to Chungju to participate in a scavenger list. Examples of things that we needed on the list included get a piercing, take a shot of soju with a Korea, get 100% in a noraebong, shotgun a beer etc.

Here is the list!



Then I ate a octopus tentacle for points!



It was this guys birthday. He pierced Mark's ear for $7 and we gave him all of our octopus.



The cruelest karaoke joke of all time.



Here is something nice. Here in Korea it is totally acceptable to show your love for your significant other by dressing in the same clothes. This would never fly back home. It is not cool to be in love. Sad.



It is pretty easy to do shots with strangers. Then one fed Cassandra.



Trying to find bondaegi (sp? also it is gross, cooked silkworm larva) and squatters. No luck.



We ate pizza then we drank in a park for a long time and it was nice. Then we played a naughty game.



We went to several pub type bars after and ate various fried potato items. Then we slept at Brock and Brittany's because they are nice!

In the morning I lost $10 in the cab then I ate a double shrimp burger called the red and white burger. I liked the white better than the red and this was the first week since I got here I gained weight.

I rerouted through Seoul instead of Wonju to do some shopping. Traffic was horrible due to the max exodus to the mountains for fall. I got lost but then ended up at a big flea market. However after that I lost my wallet in the bus. Bummer, especially since I went grocery shopping and didn't find out until the checkout. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment