13 November 2010

crying children and really bad sleeps

First of all I ate this ice cream sandwich at some point. It was good, though it's message creepy.



Halloween is not really a big deal here. No trick or treating. Except at an English School! It was a day of fun all day Friday which meant I had to be there from 9:30am to 8:40pm, no break! However it was just a day of fun, 11 hours or not.

Here are my little monsters. I was not in the "scary room" but Stephen was and they made all of them cry super bad and drink/eat weird things.



I had no costume they were lost or something, so I had to wear a traditional Korean dress. Typically these are worn to weddings and special events and made of silk. Me in this just really confused the kids. Stephen talked about how great I looked in it and one of my other co-workers told me it was magic because it made me look skinnier. Then Stephen started laughing said that was not a compliment and looked at me and said "Yeah cause your other clothes make you look fat" I laughed and told them I was working on it.



Then I slept and headed over to Hongdae. I was really excited because it was the Korean finals for Battle of the Year. Battle of the Year is the biggest break dancing competition in the world and Korea wins most years so it was going to be so awesome. However I left late I got a nice skype call and had to pick up my wallet at work cause a man found it on the bus for me. I also decided to check out the hostel we reserved and then head out. I then got lost and never found Battle of the Year. Sad.

I met up with Cassandra we ate and then we went and got Kelly. On our way to find her we passed these bears dancing in unison.



Then on the way to the hostel we saw this "Silent Disco". We walked around drank soju and saw the disco again which is a bunch of people with headphones tuned to the same thing walking around with balloons. Then we went to a punk show that had an hour of free drinking. Then we went to ting tings again where "who let the dogs out" was playing and we met up with Kristin who was the 3rd friend made at the Korean Consulate.





then to soundholic however it was a little trying to find. However I didn't want to go in because it was $15 and after 1am but then this girl just made us touch her butt and she gave us a stamp. Mostly only foreigners in the entire bar. I drank some of this before I went in.



I got this food item. It was too much perilla leaf.



Then we went back to the hostel. It smelled really badly like dude but aside from that at about 7am two english idiots came in and wouldn't shut their mouths and one got into bed with me two times both times I asked he leave and he did immediately. They then proceeded to show each other pictures of girls they had been intimate with and rate them then move on to Kelly and ask her very inappropriate questions. We then woke up and went to a breakfast buffet with was super awesome the best. Free bloody mary too!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You are having a fun time! Love You and your blog!

    ReplyDelete