17 November 2010

November thus far...

First week, Friday I took it easy on Friday and Saturday. Visited Kelly at work, watched movies with snacks on my computer, etc. Sunday I met up with Cassandra and we went shopping with a new friend named Mae who was on here way to Japan. I spent about $80 CDN got 2 shirts, a dress, a skirt and most importantly a winter jacket. It is really great.

Last week, I didn't do anything on Friday but I climbed a mountain with Stephen that is 10 minutes from my house. Here is the view.



Then he went to dinner with a man he met on the bus but I went home then we went out to try to find more foreigners. We started near the university. Hard Rock there was one guy but he didn't talk to us. We left and walked around and we met a lovely couple from Seoul here to mountain bike. Then we went to a place called New World with said couple. They wouldn't let us in. So the couple left. But then we said we had to us the bathroom and we partied for some time. It was a giant lounge with a dance floor. Smokey and red. Also whenever we sat down guards pulled us out of the booths but then didn't kick us out. It was weird, Stephen stole beers and we made lots of Korean friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment