30 December 2011

Paris

This might take forever so I am just doing pictures and captions. 

First night I walked around saw Arc de Triomph, Champs Elysee and Eiffle Tower. 



Then I went to the Notre Dame and Louvre.

 




Friday a lovely lady named Hannah arrived. We chatted and it was nice. She went to museums I  went to Luxembourg park and the catacombs. 



That evening two more friends arrived. Kelly and Chelsea, we went to Versailles in the morning, then Notre Dame, Luxembourg, Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. Then back to the hostel and to eat a meal. I had steak tartar. After that I visited Winnipeg friends Tyson, Jan and Freja. 









One day I went shopping and the next I went to Centre Pompidou. When I was leaving this band started playing but they were in this box and you couldnt see in but then on a wall close to it they were projecting what was happening in the box. Art. 



Centre Pompidou by melaniereimer


 

Then it was Halloween so I went to a cemetery all alone, but when it finally got dark and spooky I got kicked out and the guard even gave me a ride to the gate. 


After that I went to a market that sucked and thats about it. 
I listened to this song a lot. Cause it's true... you don't... 

No comments:

Post a Comment