31 December 2011

Madrid

I decided to go to Madrid to meet up with one of Melissa's college friend Jesica. I got to her place early Friday morning and we went sight seeing right after a shower and get to know you chat. 


Here are some sights. 






We had a meal downtown but a lesbian couple really ruined the mood cause they were super drunk. Things got wild and they got kicked out but then just went to the bathroom for a long time? Later we saw them stumbling around in the rain. We got a full bottle of wine with lunch. I was intoxicated and we went to a museum for free where I saw more art. 

We went grocery shopping and discovered pomelos and I got Jesica her first Kinder surprise ever! Then we ate and got ready and met up with the girls... there were lots of them and I remember Rose and Ali's names only. I decided Jesica and I should be the same amount of drunk so we were going drink for drink at this house party. After a failed attempt to improve the music I had a nap in a bed I found. 


Next day we just relaxed (aka had hangovers). It was nice to relax though and we ate a nice burger around the corner from Jesica's.

Sunday we went to the market which has some weird other name (El Rastro). I got a watch, sunglasses and two button ups.

We went to El Tigre for Sangria and tapas. It was fun and the portions were  large and free. Somehow Jesica dumped a fritata er something in her drink. I laughed out loud and very hard.


After shopping for some time downtown I spotted this lovely sunset, others followed suit.


Then I drank a cup of chocolate and the rest of Jesica's.


We went to pick up my stuff and then Jes came to see me off at the bus station. She is the best and I was sad. 


This got so stuck in my head that I got it stuck in Jesica's head. Here you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment