24 January 2012

Prague

The bus was longish and I couldn't sleep. I also tried to break my change by buying cigarettes but the denominations I received from the ATM were too large and no one wanted them. Finally I got a ticket for the subway and it was only 3 stops and I could have walked it. It was really early so I couldn't check in so I just slept in a chair in the basement like the homeless person I truly am. 

Next day I went to the castle here is a view of it from across the river.


Here is a view of a famous bridge you cross to get to it. 


Here is the palace gates. 


Kafka wuz here. 


Old tyme prison and torture chamber. For serious. 


A view of Prague from the castle. 



Here is the downtown area. Very merry!


I ate this! It was cheap and delicious!


Another couple views of the castle! I was really taking great pics!



A view of the other side of the river (non castle)


This is called the Dancing House or Fred and Ginger.


Another great picture of the castle!


Prague.


Old town at night.


I'm unsure of when I took those photos in terms of days. I went shopping, to the Mucha museum, shopping the Lennon wall, the Jewish cemetery and then I decided to challenge myself to find as many Cerny public works I could http://www.davidcerny.cz/

Here they are.  




This used to be there but it got taken down




That's it for Cerny and me cause I didn't find the embryo and futura gallery was closed. 

This metronome replaced Stalin.


Another Prague view. 


I met up with the Aussies again and it was nice. I took a long time to get there and Mill and I lost everyone and then we went to McDonalds? which they call Macker's or something. 

I slept then off to Berlin. 

I enjoyed this during my search



No comments:

Post a Comment