25 January 2011

Bad with Schedules, Awesome at Life.

I'm always late recently which is a bummer and I really am going to work on it cause I am always 30-2 hours late coming into the city. It's hard to gauge how long everything will take. I now vow to aim to be early forever.

This weekend I didn't really plan to have as much fun as we did and those are always the nicest weekends. As a special birthday treat I dressed up. I met up with Joe and Matt in Hongdae then with Sara while she waited for CocoRosie. Ran into some friends and then met up with Sara's friends for beers. Then danced the night away at the afterparty. It was a really good night. Snacks after photo cred Russ



Sunday Russ and I dragged Sara around Myeongdong I bought new shoes cause my platforms hurt. I can't find a picture. Then we went to a Manga art showing it was nice.

Igarashi Daisuke



Matsumoto Taiyo



Harold Sakuishi. His installation were all popular album covers but with Beck instead.

Also were were in Insadong and it was snowing. It was so beautiful.

Then Sara and I headed to Chuncheon so a sleepover but first we had our second buffet in the same week. Many lolz happened and it was fun. She cut my hair and we watched about 5 minutes of a movie. Sara is the best.

Today we went to Platoon to see Battle of the Year. It was so great I have seen it before but I really like it and it was free. After the guys from the movie were there for dancing. Not a lot of you, but some know this is the biggest deal to me. Sometimes if I see a particularily good performance I get so excited I weep. Anyway it was awesome however I missed the last train to Chuncheon which brings me to real time.

I am sitting in a PC Bang as an alternative to a spa I can't find. I have been drinking free coffee and thinking about how silly work will be tomorrow and how good sleep will feel Wednesday night. Since it is 4:45 am right now I got to talk to lots of people in Winnipeg I usually can't cause I am sleeping which was nice. I also watched Blue Valentine which is a bummer. Did I mention I missed the train by 5 minutes. I ran up 4 flights of stairs.

This sacrifice was well worth it as my fav dancer and guy from the movie had the last battle and I watched the first 5 minutes. I will see them again.

Seoul, you really are the jewel of the penisula.

Update: I found a video of all of the battle the better dressed one is my favorite. His name is Nauty One. He dances better, looks better and is Korean. You can kinda see me I'm in the back to the right standing on a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment