10 January 2011

Chaweng meets Chungju and the Bus

Thailand Part 2

I had a shower then walked out to a convenience store with Brock and Brittany. We got large beers which were very inexpensive. We played a fun drinking game. I got drunk eyes for a cat. We then all rode into town on the back of a truck.



We found food.



Then we got to partying. We sampled several buckets until getting to serious business at a giant bar with like a tree coming out of it. Here's how partying was.


Party Samui
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.


He was in attendance. Don't worry he had a chaperon.



We saw these women with signs, their mothers must be proud.



We partied for a long time and Brock, Brittany and Mark left early. I had a nice long walk on the beach with Scott and Ronan. Only I was invited to a weird private party. Clearly I said no. I think we saw the dog friends again. Imagine roaming the beaches as a dog with your best dog friend for life. I like it. Then we saw this.

Someone said this would be a boring video. Agree to disagree.


Chaweng Beach
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.


Yeah it is just a live wire.

I slept and then woke and decided I had to go to get a ticket to Bangkok. I was too late for a train so I had to take the bus. I walked back however once I was a block away I realized I was late so I ran the whole way and almost missed my shuttle. Like had to run and throw a paper at the hotel owner asking him to call while I ran back to the room and shoved all my things in a bag and ran out the door, no time to put on pants even. Everything worked out though (I put on pants in the shuttle). Here's a view of the shore before I went on to the ferry.





Here is a view from the ferry.


Ferry View off Koh Samui
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.


It was a little cloudy but the only bad weather I saw was during the days I was traveling so it worked out perfectly. I went from the bus to a travel agency to another travel agency to the bus to Bangkok. This concludes Part 2.

1 comment:

  1. Favourite picture of blog so far: you with poling sign.

    ReplyDelete