17 January 2011

Finale: Koh Phi Phi

Part 4

Let's get right into a video of a train ride!


Train to Koh Phi Phi
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.


This was taken in the party car. Number 10 if you should ever ride said train. Here's a picture of Carrie and Josh getting wild!



Then we went to bed! Not only is Carrie awesome also very photogenic.



After a nice sleep. Actually. We got on maybe the dirtiest bus I have been on in a while and I have been on sick buses in Mexico where the toilet is overflowing and I had to wrap clothes over my face just to not puke. Regardless the view was spectacular.



Then we got on the ferry where everyone was partying. A group of people even graced us with their favorite tracks via their ipod and speakers. View.



Then we met up with our tour group and headed to Maya Beach. Maybe you have heard of it it's where they filmed the Leonardo DiCaprio film, "The Beach". This is a weird cave on the way. Something about birds, pirates and getting shot. I'm really bad with accents.



Weather was not so great when we were coming in.



But don't worry it got nicer!



Here's a better view.


Maya Beach
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Explore international webcam videos.


Party time! Wasted with the locals!



There was dancing, night swimming with glowing plankton, games, crabs that climbed trees and sleeping on the beach. All and all an unforgettable New Years. Carrie and Josh are the best for planning this!

Meal back on Koh Phi Phi. Panang.



I ran into the another person randomly! Life is so crazy! They told us of some cool places to visit and we did. At night there is like a circus of parties and fire dancing and drinking on this one beach. The next day I shopped a lot and we ate foods and got serious about tanning which actually ended up being one of the worst sunburns for me since Josh was under an umbrella and his face was burnt. I was in direct sunlight without sunscreen. WHOOPS.

I got on the ferry and headed out. I slept the entire time from ferry, bus, airport lounges to planes, I can sleep and did sleep the entire time only waking up to move from one to the next. I spent the night in a freezing hotel in China with a woman named Teddy from the states that has spent half of her life abroad in places like Africa, China etc. She likes Korea the least. I tried to buy weird snacks but couldn't cause they didn't take visa. China is weird.

That's it! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading about Thailand so much! I would appreciate it if there were more pictures of you enjoying things, like the last one.LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take this criticism to heart and be more mindful to include myself come Japan time.

    ReplyDelete