3 January 2011

A Couple of Lost Weekends

Hi, it's been awhile. I was feeling a little sad but that's over and I am back and ready to blog!

December 11th and 12th

First Joe, Ashton and I went to a flea market. It was okay things were expensive and only so so. There was a famous Korean there and BBQ. Here is a video.


Platoon Flea Market
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.


Here is Joe incase you didn't know yet.



Then I spent the rest of the night running between this Art party.


Super Sketch December 11, 2010
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Explore international webcam videos.


And this punk show.


Shorty Cat
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.


Here are some points to note.

- we couldn't find the art party for a long time and recruited new friend who had recruited a Korean to help find it.
- art party was supposed to have free tattoos which totally justified the price
- running between the two parties I ran into some guys that Russ and I met at Seoraksan
- the tattoo artist from the art party sang a song at the punk show
- same tattoo artist then got arrested and taken away in a cop car
- i thought the punk was over and went back to art and everyone was gone but then punk wasn't over so I went back and met some new friends.
- was really cold and i had no pants on, whoops.
- serious punk in attendance



I slept at the spa and it was fine. Sunday I walked and shopped. Downtown and Namdaemun Market. Hongdae is really dead Sunday morning.




December 18th and 19th

I met up with Joe for a meal and Lovin Hut which was nice we ordered 2 entrees each. Joe was limpy cause he fell and I thought it was really funny but he assured me it was not. We met up with Kelly. Here they are.



We went to this show in Hongdae



It was good. Joe took this before leaving for a more manly party.



Here is a critic of each band.

Yours - ok, mostly forgettable
Demian - Never ever cover Joy Division. It will never compare. If you do for some reason, never open with it because everything else will be anti-climactic.
Sighborg - Cute name, last weekend you were wearing an eye patch at an art party. Whatever, I guess just be a weird one man noise band but please play for less time it gets old fast.
Wagwak - delightful, here's a video.


Wagwak
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - Explore international webcam videos.


We ate these snacks which were super yummy cause I found the chili salt finally.



Kelly and I went to the same spa as last weekend but she apparently has a rigorous spa routine and I got so bored I started taking pictures of myself and listening to my ipod then we couldn't find a place to sleep. I still was able to sleep on the floor no issue.



Then we shopped all day Sunday on very little sleep. I was so tired but set on getting boots. The perfect boots were $400 so I got these instead. Also so delirious when I got home I cleaned and then tried all of my things on at once. Fun time. Here that is. OOOOH! Clearly I set this picture up and that is sad but I must document things as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment