20 January 2011

birthday blog of bests

I was bad at taking pictures the last couple of weekends cause my hands were so cold I didn't want to bother. The last two weeks and year.

Bests for the last 2 weeks

- wearing a party hat and having many Korean children sing happy birthday at me
- "I want you to be happy forever" kinda hurt my heart in the nicest way.
- a visit from Joe on a Thursday
- vegan buffet, desserts, soda, korean horchata and slurpees included in the $15 price
- Julio the most attentive house party host
- dancing
- finding the coolest koreans to dance with for hours
- realizing after said koreans spoke NO english. Forget math, dance is the universal language
- having the best sense of humour
- Christmas card from Katie and Dan
- meeting a lovely Korean prince and more people in Chuncheon
- sushi and shopping with Russ
- best show since I have been here
- at least 6 hugs
- running into a friend from Manitoba. INSANE!
- meeting Victor and hearing about how nice his life is and that he knows Nate and Beeps
- meeting Gene and realizing he knows Kelly. At this point WTF.
- My boss saying she trusts me and I have done everything she asked
- Being awesome at reading korean and the subway and using a korean subway map
- Seoul on a Tuesday
- Buffet again
- 5 dollar baseball jacket that says eco urban on it.
- cat cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sara is awesome
- Sarah Paskewitz
- Canadian care package
- birthday wishes

Worst

- the cold, funny a Winnipegger would complain about this but it's that the cold NEVER ends. In Winnipeg you go inside and it is sweltering. Not here, on Mondays at work I still need a jacket
- being late to meet Russ
- Russ losing his phone and there for the reason I stayed in the city being a waste cause I couldn't meet up
- weird messages on phones
- terrible conversation topics and no escape








Best for the year


- New York (again)
- making the move to Korea
- future traveling plans
- max confidence awakened
- minus 20 pounds
- friendship not relationship due to homosexuality
- Thailand
- Being nice again

Best of Music

- Crazy Spirit
- Boston Strangler
- Slices
- Gucci Mane (ok ok december 2009)
- UV race
- Zola Jesus


This is what Korean 29 looks like! night night!

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog!! I am especially happy that the good lists were much longer than the bad! Also want to eat those delicious looking treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come here and have them. It would make the best list for 2011.

    ReplyDelete