21 September 2010

2 walks!

One day last week I went for a walk. I think it was to the mall. It was fine but on the way back I got lost. It was dark. My eyes were sore and I rubbed them too hard and my contact was displaced in my eye. I had to walk with my hand over my eye for the rest of the walk. I got sad but I was determined to find my way home without help. Turns out I was headed in the right direction and when I finally recognized my surroundings my contact started working again. When I got home I discovered a serious heat rash all over the back of my legs.

Another day I took another walk but this time I took pictures. I walked to a department store because I had resolved to buy a bicycle because all this walking is hard. I went to GSmart the only store I hadn't been to yet.

I discovered some asian houses!



then I decided to follow this secret path



and cross this bubbling brook



then I was back in the America's........................just joking! These houses suck! Probably not if you lived in one but to look at at least.



This is where the police live.



Even scarier at night.



I thought I would have to walk up this hill. But I didn't the store was hidden on the right.



Oh hey, I didn't know you spoke Korean



I met this guy. He was great but he told me he was Sonic's cousin. What a liar.



These ARE Axle's cousin's. SO cute but Tyson said I can't bring one home.



I will buy this chubby faced mouse (i think) but they are cheaper at home plus.



I guess people sit here.



GS mart kinda sucked and there were no bikes.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That walk seemed stressful, luckily you handled it perfectly! I like the pets. I don't like liars though. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete