28 September 2010

Chuseok Special Part.2

Sorry it has been so long. I have been obsessed with Sons of Anarchy but I am caught up now. On Wednesday I went on a bike ride. Here are some photos and videos to chronicle it...

Nudes (AKA Pervs) with Giant Fish




I hate these and they are everywhere.



Weird park with pyramid, cute bridge and sculptures.





A Nice View



Farther up the way was another bridge and another sculpture of a fish.



A cute bronze girl, I love her boots



Also nice music plays. I wish I had someone to ride in a swan with. It would be too sad to do alone.


Lady Soyang
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - More video blogs and vloggers.

Need a workout?



Most popular show! Winter Sonata. I think maybe because he doesn't beat his lady friend. (P.S. hitting girls is totally okay here if you are dating/married to them)



Axle said he has been here. Lies! We talk on Skype, maybe you and I could too.



Chuncheon was pretty dead then I saw this! She is carrying a little dog on her back!!!



On my way home I saw these walls of cool do's. The boys look like video game characters. I would know. Guess which are my fav pictures???




If you guessed Adidas shirt and top left corner you are correct!




I saw this bird


No comments:

Post a Comment