11 September 2010

Last weekend

it was nice out and I just walked around looking for groceries and stuff. Here are some photos.







After shopping there were several signs for the 2010 Leisure Games. I was intrigued so I followed them. Here are some pictures along the way.









Then I got there! It was a Korean X Games. They are into inline skating and bmx the most.





Then it started to storm! I waited for the rain to stop but it wouldn't let up finally a volunteer gave my a poncho and I walked home after an older Korean asked if he could take a picture of me. What would he do with it.... no way. He was surprised I said no. Sorry perv. Oh also everyone stares at me. It is uncomfortable.





Finally I was home and I made food and watched this.

2 comments:

  1. HA ha aha. Poor man just wanted a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coffee sign is...i'm just....I have no words. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete