9 September 2010

My Room Mate

Is the lingering smell of Dave. Dave is the teacher that lived here prior to me. The guys at work had discussed before I arrived that they would have to tell me about Dave and his smell. One of them even steam cleaned my chair. Yes, it was that bad. HOWEVER. I was stuck in the apartment with his dirty sheets, dishes, furniture, PILLOW and broken bed until Monday. On the weekend I attempted to clean with a soapy cloth particularly the desk which has a odd and pungent sent. I regret this very much. Once I got to into the underneath a crusty snot like substance started flaking off onto the ground and the rag. I gagged 3 times before I got it all. It still stunk. On Monday I got bleach and went at it again. Still nothing. 2 different air fresheners, nothing. It still smells. I have saturated the porous part of the wood with bleach. Still stinks.

1 comment: