29 September 2010

More Chuseok Part 4

For those that don't know Chuseok is like Thanksgiving here. I would rather not have been on holiday so soon but oh well.

For this installment I tried to climb a mountain behind my house. This is what it looks like from afar.



Here is where I started...



Then it got weird and there where graves and mounds of dirt everywhere...



I made a video so you could hear and see what I did.


Chuncheon Mountain
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.

About here I gave up and turned around. I didn't see any but there are poisonous snakes and spiders in the forest. Whoops!



Since I did not complete my goal I went for a long walk by the river to compensate.

This is a mentally challenged guy fishing for minnows. He was there all day when I passed him on my way back he had a net full! Good catching!



Here's that bird again just on a different day.



I had to cross the river here is a video.


crossing the stream
Uploaded by melaniereimer. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.

Here's the view from the other side.



the end.

2 comments:

  1. How long is Chuseok?? What a fun time you have been having, I really like those dumb nude pervs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is 1 day but they celebrate the day before and after. This year because it fell on tues-thurs my school decided to also close on the friday!

    ReplyDelete